Monday, June 6, 2011

The Somali

I have always made fun of cats on Facebook posts. I have, at times, said my cat is better or smarter than your girlfriend just to tease my friends. So, on one random Google search, i came across a video about the Somali posted on www.AnimalPlanet.com, which is also available on YouTube.

Interestingly, the Somali, in this case, was not a descriptor of the people of Somalia as is often the norm. Rather, it was the name for a breed of cat probably of Somali descent (please see the video posted below):



To learn more, you can also check out the link below: http://www.catsofaustralia.com/somali.htm

3 comments:

  1. wow smart cat we got there!!!

    conspiracyofsomaligirl.blogspot.com

    VIST and invite others please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one!!!- Sindiya Darman

    ReplyDelete